Flysystem with Frank de Jonge
This week we are lucky to have Frank de Jonge (of Flysystem fame) on the show. Discussion starts off with an update on the latest Snapchat security vulnerability, and if there is any real point in the service to begin with. We then move on to chat about how Frank got into software development and his method for handling freelance work, by way of meeting his own expectations. This leads on to talk about Flysystem, how the package came about and its’ addition to ‘The League of Extraordinary Packages’. Finally, we touch upon the PHP community in Amsterdam and the great times had at Laracon Europe this year.
- Frank de Jonge on Twitter
- Frank de Jonge - Freelance Developer
- Snapchat Can’t Stop the Parasite Apps That Screw Its Users
- thephpleague/flysystem - GitHub
- Flysystem - Multiple Filesystems, One API.
- The League of Extraordinary Packages
- Laracon 2014 - Amsterdam