Catching up with Mr. Hart
In this weeks episode we are joined by fellow co-host Fraser Hart. We start off by discussing what he has been upto since his last podcast appearance - ranging from completing an Ironman, to promotions at work. From here we highlight how he balances development with his new project managerial role, how his company has started to adopt React/Redux and moving over to Webpack 2. Finally, we delve into the different server stacks we are using, and how the KISS design-principle plays a key-role.
- Ironman Triathlon
- Varnish HTTP Cache
- Doctrine Annotations
- Clean Coder Blog - The Programmers Oath
- The Programmer’s Oath with Uncle Bob Martin
- Robert C. Martin - The Scribe’s Oath
- The Future of Programming with Uncle Bob Martin
- Webpack - Migrating from v1 to v2
- Webpack - Tree Shaking
- Angular - Why not version 3?
- Redux DevTools Extension
- KISS principle