Introduction to Web Application Frameworks
This week we introduce web application frameworks into the software development mix. Starting of with what they actually are, we move on to the benefits and useful feature set they provide you.
- Arch Linux
- April Fools: migrate Apache Subversion project over to the git repo
- PHP-CPP - A C++ library for developing PHP extensions
- Arch Linux and Awesome WM Installation Notes
- The Y (Fixed-Point) Combinator in PHP
- Neo4j - The World’s Leading Graph Database
- Color Thief
- PHP Town Hall: The Great Joomla! License Battle of 2014
- Joomla! Framework
- What is a Web Framework?
- Get Started with Web Frameworks - Webmonkey
- What Does Micro Mean? - Flask
- Ruby on Rails