PHP Internals, pthreads and PHPDBG with Joe Watkins
This week we are very lucky to have Joe Watkins from pthreads and PHPDBG fame on the podcast. Starting off discussion with the ‘PHP Next Generation’ drama, we move on to wrap-up our thoughts on the ‘Is TDD dead’ set of Google Hangouts. The topic then shifts onto our guest and how he got into programming and PHP - with the creation of pthreads and PHPDBG projects discussed. Finally, we finish off the podcast with the regular quiz.
- PHP Next Generation
- Fluid - Turn Your Favorite Web Apps into Real Mac Apps.
- Fast request routing using regular expressions
- Functional Library - Null
- Photobox - CSS3 jQuery image gallery
- PHP RFC - arrayof
- PHP RFC - returntypehinting
- pthreads - Share Nothing, Do Everything
- phpdbg - php debugger
- krakjoe (Joe Watkins) - GitHub
- DatingVIP - GitHub
- Neural Networks and Applications Course
- Intro to Neural Networks - YouTube
- Gnu takes life into its own hands by chasing away cheetah