Proof of Everything with Jay Smith
In this week’s episode we are lucky to have Jay Smith back on the show to talk all things cryptocurrency. We start off the podcast by briefly recapping what’s been happening within the space since we last spoke. This leads us to discuss the Lighting Network running on the Bitcoin Mainnet, CryptoKitties, ERC-721 tokens and Ethereum Casper. From here we chat about Proof of Work, the environmental impacts of the protocol and how Proof of Stake differs. Finally, we chat about Web3, experiences using PIVX, Steemit and IPFS.
- Jay on Twitter
- CryptoKitties - Collect and breed digital cats!
- The Anatomy of ERC721
- Blockchain Podcasts - Software Engineering Daily
- Proof of Brain - Steemit
- Lightning Network
- Proof of work - Bitcoin Wiki
- Proof of Stake - ethereum/wiki
- Proof of Stake Experiment - YouTube
- eosio - Blockchain software architecture
- Sharding FAQ - ethereum/wiki
- IPFS is the Distributed Web
- How Dropbox Tricks Us - An Illusion of Private Space