The One Hundredth Episode!
We have a full host podcast for the 100th episode! Starting off the show by thanking all of our previous guests and you the audience, we then move on to discuss our recent catchup in-person and reflection on the past three years of podcasting. During which, we have a déjà-vu moment with another audio blip similar to what occurred in the first episode. This leads us on to discuss testing in React/Flux and moving away from the reliance on jQuery as a dependency. Edd has ran some stats on the previous 99 episodes and with these results we then have a quick quiz. Finally, we discuss how/why we started the podcast in the first place, encourage anyone who is thinking of starting a podcast to do it and bring back hot picks of the week!
- Vive - Reddit
- Oculus - Reddit
- Three Devs and a Maybe - Silly Billy Tax Mug
- Shallow Rendering in React
- BEM — Block Element Modifier
- jQuery vs. document.querySelectorAll - Stack Overflow
- Can I use… querySelector
- Can I use… classList
- Joe Watkins on Twitter: “Rocking the @3DevsAndAMaybe look”
- Rogue Amoeba - Audio Hijack
- How to Record and Mix Multiple Hosts in Audacity (Double-Ender)
- Laravel Homestead
- Laravel Valet