Designing for the Web with Kris Jeary
This week we are lucky to have Kris Jeary on the show to discuss all things design. Starting off with how he got introduced to the world of web design, we move on to discuss the process he uses to create websites. We then touch upon where he gets inspiration from, and how the emergence of responsive and SPA ideologies has changed the way we think about the web. Finally, we wrap up the show with some good advice to anyone looking into getting into web design.
- Squiders (kris_jeary) - Twitter
- Cron Expression Parsing in PHP
- Kraken Image Optimizer
- Pingdom - Website Speed Test
- Better Responsive Images With the picture Element
- ZURB Foundation
- CSS Reset
- What is the difference between Normalize.css and Reset CSS?
- Akita - IT Support Kent and London